Haystax Technology has been named as a finalist for the 2017 Security Innovation Network (SINET) 16 Innovator Awards. Each year, SINET evaluates the technologies and products of hundreds of emerging cybersecurity companies from all over the world, selecting 16 of the most innovative and compelling companies to present their products and solutions at the annual SINET Showcase in Washington DC.
SINET 16 Innovators are selected by the SINET Steering Committee, which consists of over 100 industry experts, based on the following criteria:
- The urgency in the marketplace for their products and solutions.
- How innovative and unique their solutions are.
- How well their products and technologies solve real and significant cybersecurity problems.
- What advantages they have over other solutions.
- The companies’ ability to succeed based on the state of their product, capital and leadership.
Haystax Technology’s Constellation Analytics Platform™ delivers advanced security analytics and risk-management solutions that enable rapid understanding and response to virtually any type of cyber or physical threat. Based on a patented model-driven approach, the platform reasons like a team of expert analysts to detect complex threats and prioritize risks in real time at scale.
Our user behavior analytics (UBA) solution, Constellation for Insider Threat, pinpoints an organization’s greatest threats, dramatically reduces events warranting investigation, and even detects and predicts threats that may go undetected by other solutions, significantly improving the effectiveness of security and response teams.
Back to Main Blog | SHARE