Security vendors are inundating CISOs with products purporting to use Artificial Intelligence (AI) to dramatically improve the accuracy and speed of both threat detection and response. However, much of this messaging is confusing, even misleading. How do you know fact from fiction from enthusiastic marketing? S&R pros should read this report to understand what is truly possible with AI today to take cybersecurity efforts to the next level.
Forrester’s new report “Artificial intelligence will revolutionize cybersecurity, but security leaders must view all vendor claims with skepticism” will provide you with a wealth of knowledge to empower your you with information on:
- Why AI enhances the scale, speed, and accuracy of security operations.
- How each AI building block brings security benefits.
- The six (6) ways to scale security operations with the power of machine learning
- How deep learning enhances machine learning.
- Why AI should empower human Analysts, not replace them.
- What key questions to ask AI security vendors to differentiate practical AI.
- Why operations need to start using AI building block technologies sooner rather than later.
Haystax Technology is in alignment with Forrester’s recommendations. We’ve experienced first-hand how the key building blocks of AI can improve how operators meet mission-critical security challenges. We use probabilistic models known as Bayesian inference networks, which represent what human subject matter experts believe about complex problems, coded this expertise into Bayesian networks and linked them in such a way as to measure causality and uncertainty. This model-driven approach is enhanced with the application of other AI and analytic techniques such as machine learning and rules-based systems, which augment the data applied as evidence in the model. We hope you benefit from the complimentary copy of this Forrester report, compliments of Haystax Technology.