Haystax helps corporate security leaders protect their facilities and employees with a cloud-based software analytics platform that eliminates the artificial boundaries between IT, physical and personnel security. Our suite of task-focused applications integrate seamlessly into existing corporate SOC environments, providing all-hazard asset protection, incident reporting and monitoring, digital threat awareness, event security management and natural-disaster preparedness.
Tested. Proven. Trusted.
At Haystax, our seasoned team of data scientists, engineers and physicists has over 75 combined years of expertise in applied knowledge representation and reasoning, system and software complexity management, abstraction, model composition, application-specific language definition, formal ontology development, hybrid-paradigm framework and applications development, computational statistics, Bayesian inference, data integration to support decision-making, natural language processing and geospatial science and applications. They have collectively developed and implemented computer models of complex knowledge domains in the fields of human behavior, military intelligence data fusion, military engineering, military command & control, intelligence preparation of the battlefield, geospatial information, human health surveillance and terrorism and cybersecurity risk management.
Learn more about our probabilistic model-based approach:
- Automating the Construction of Indicator Hypothesis Bayesian Networks from Qualitative Specifications
- Target Beliefs for SME-Oriented, Bayesian Network-Based Modeling
- Processing Events in Probabilistic Risk Assessment
- Probabilistic Argument Maps for Intelligence Analysis: Completed Capabilities
- Probabilistic Argument Maps for Intelligence Analysis: Capabilities Underway